Professional Turkish Baklava Chef
With this training program that also supporting our mission to spread the world Turkish Cuisine and Hospitality which is one of the main reasons why TCA's founded; our students will be trained become a qualified Baklava Maker who can work as a Baklava Master professionally or start their own business, introduce Turkish Cuisine and Culture abroad where the food and beverage industry in the world needs to know about.
The students who successfully passed the written and practical exams at the end of the training will be awarded a Certificate in Turkish Cuisine / Baklava approved by TCA Turkish Culinary Academy.
The students who don't live in Ankara can choose the best dormitories available in the capital city and can get special discount for our school. You can also get special discount from Inn 14 Hostel.
- Training Contents
- Selection and checking the raw ingredients used in Baklava and its variations.
- Storing and using the raw ingredients during the making of Baklava and its variations.
- Preparing and kneading Baklava Dough and its variations.
- Rolling out the Baklava Dough and its variations.
- Preparing the Turkish Cream of Baklava and its variations.
- Preparing Baklava, Dry Baklava, Carrot Slice and Special Square Cut Baklava.
- Storing Baklava and its variations.
Training duration is 1 month, 6 days a week, 4 hours a days, 100 hours in total. TCA can adjust class hours based on the students' availability.
6.000 $ (VAT included & 1 month accomodation in sharing room inclueded)
Chef Uniform, Chef Knife, Training Documents (Books, CDs.. etc) are given free to the students by our school.
Documents Required for Registration
Photocopy of Passport
Such a training...
That Fasten Your Career