Professional Bartending & Mixology Training with
Spain & America Paid Internship Opportunities
Since the trainings are given with a 1 to 1 tutoring system, you can schedule your lesson date and time in consultation with the school management.
NOVEMBER TRAINING PERIOD
FEBRUARY 2024 TRAINING PERIOD
Our training program led by head Mixologist Instructors in turkey. That programme is designed to meet the need of qualified work force in local businesses such as touristic facilities, bars, pubs, clubs…etc with one-on-one classes.
Training duration is 60 hours in total and can be adjusted based on personal availability. For example; classes can be taken 2 days a week and 3 hours a day, lasting total of 10 weeks, with one-on-one classes, students can take 3 hours a day, lasting any 20 days or 6 hours a day lasting any 10 days of their choice.
The students who successfully passed the written and practical exams at the end of the Professional Bartending and Mixology Program will be awarded a Certificate in Bartending and Service approved by TCA Turkish Culinary Academy.
The students who don’t live in Ankara can choose the best dormitories available in the capital city and can get special discount for our school.
You can also get special discount from Inn 14 Hostel.
Paid Internship Opportunities in Spain
The Hotels, Resorts and Holiday Villages from Barcelona, Costa Brava, Canary Islands, Majorca and Andalusia in Spain provide paid internships between 3 and 6 months.
“Internship Program in Spain is not included in our Tuition Fee”
Terms and Conditions
- Anyone who is older than 18, with minimum degree of Elementary School diploma.
4.500 $ (VAT inclueded & 1 month accomodation with sharing rooms inclueded).
Uniform is given free to the students by our school.
- Hygiene & sanitation
- Personal Care
- HACCP in Food & Beverage Services
- Bar Equipment
- Bar Measurement Units
- Bar Preparations
- Bar Organization & Working Techniques
- Whiskey (Scottish, Irish, American, Canadian and Japanese)
- Vodka (Polish, Russian and others)
- Rum (Light and Dark Color)
- Tequila (Light and Dark Color)
- Brandy (Cognac, Armagnac etc..)
- Beer & Liquors (Fruit and others)
- Rakı (Rakı, Uzo, Arak and Others)
- Fortified Wines
- Special Wines & Wine Cocktails
- World’s Largest Winery Regions & Wines
- Non-Alcoholic Cocktails
- Alcoholic Cocktails
- Alcoholic Coffee
- Service Techniques & Service Manners
- Guest Welcoming & Sending-off
- Guest Types & Behaviors
- Unusual Situations & Events
- Guest Privacy
- Animation in the Bar
- Opening & Closing the Bar